Oxford County Trans Clinic
Thank you for your interest in our Oxford County Trans Clinic. Our program is primarily operating out of the Ingersoll Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic (INPLC) and is in collaboration with other community partners such as the Thames Valley Family Health Team and United Way Oxford.
Please note that only people who reside in our catchment of Oxford County and Area are eligible for services.
Additionally, the program only services individuals ages 16+ at this time.
Trans and Non-Binary Health Care follows an informed consent model.
Services offered through The Oxford County Trans Clinic include:
- Mental health and counseling support
- Hormone replacement therapy initiation and dosage titration following the Guidelines for Gender-Affirming Primary Care with Trans and Non-Binary Patients, produced by Rainbow Health Ontario / Sherbourne Health
- Blood (serum) monitoring for therapeutic effect of hormones at prescribed intervals
- Referral for Trans Related Surgery through the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care and surgical services
- Collaboration with trans affirming surgeons and post trans related surgical assessment and support
- Referral to endocrinology – gynecology or other specialties when indicated
- Identification – identity remediation supports