|The Woodstock Hospital COVID-19 Clinical Assessment Centre (CAC) changes its name and scope to COVID, Cold, and Flu Care Clinic (CCFCC). A CCFCC is a medical clinic that can test, assess, and provide treatment for people with COVID-19 and other cold and flu-like illnesses.
Hours of Operation (closed statutory holidays)
COVID testing only (for those that meet the eligibility criteria):
Mondays and Fridays – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays – 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturdays and Sundays – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
COVID, Cold and Flu Care Clinic
Monday to Friday – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Contact for an appointment (closed statutory holidays)
Monday to Friday – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
With the rise of COVID-19 cases and other respiratory illnesses in our community over the fall months, the Woodstock COVID-19 Clinical Assessment Centre is expanding its services to operate as a COVID, Cold, and Flu Care Clinic (CCFCC). The clinic can test, assess, and provide treatment for people with COVID-19 and other cold and flu-like illnesses.
When should I visit a COVID, Cold, and Flu Care Clinic?
Call your primary care provider (family doctor or nurse practitioner) first if you or your child have the symptoms above and feel you need medical care.
Your primary care provider will give you advice about what to do next. This may include:
– Caring for yourself or your child at home
– Seeing your primary care provider either virtually or in-person
– Going to a clinical assessment centre
Consider visiting a COVID, Cold, and Flu Care Clinic if:
– You do not have a primary care provider
– Your symptoms or your child’s symptoms are getting worse or are not improving, and you feel that you need medical care
– You have been told by any health professional to go to a CCFCC
– You are at high risk of getting very sick from COVID-19 and you qualify for COVID-19 testing and treatment
When do I need to go to the emergency department?
If you or your child develop severe symptoms, call 911 or go to the emergency department.
For adults, severe symptoms include:
– Shortness of breath
– Chest pain
– Loss of consciousness
For children, severe symptoms include:
– Working hard or straining to breathe – for example, the lower chest is moving in more than normal when the child breathes, the child is grunting, or the child’s nostrils are flaring
– Bluish skin
– Unable to breastfeed or drink
– Very sleepy or difficult to wake
– Peeing less than usual
– Fever with rash
– Seizures or convulsions
– Fever in an infant younger than 3 months
If you are worried your child is seriously ill, call 911 or go to the emergency department.
How to book an appointment at the Woodstock Hospital CCFCC:
Call for an appointment 1-855-905-6148
Monday to Friday – 9am to 9pm
Saturday and Sunday – 9am to 6pm
CCFCC Hours of Operation (closed statutory holidays)
|COVID testing only
(for those that meet the eligibility criteria):
Mondays and Fridays – 10am to 6pm
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays – 11am to 4pm
Saturdays and Sundays – 10am to 6pm
|COVID, Cold and Flu Care Clinic
Monday to Friday – 5pm to 9pm
Woodstock General Hospital
310 Juliana Drive
Woodstock, ON N4V 0A4